Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BIG STEPS TAKEN

Well, we had two very important things happen this week. First we received our 1800 Approval Form. It can take up to 90 days, but we got ours back after only 33 days and I even received a personal email from the actual immigration case worker saying that everything looked great and as soon as our USCIS fingerprints were processed that we would be good to go!  THEN today, I mailed the BULK of our dossier to our dossier department for critical review. (Our dossier is only missing the 2 docs) AND we shipped off the 1800 approval form and our official home study off to the state department for certification. Once those two little beauties get returned then they go straight to Houston for Authentication and back to us to be added to our dossier. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I make my own personal "goal" of being completely finished by June, but we shall see. This is all very exciting and we are thrilled to be this far into the process. God continues to show himself in the smallest of details.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment