Saturday, December 22, 2012

LOA !!!!!!!!!!

December 21, 2012

The day started off by celebrating Khaki's second birthday. We went to the donut shop and then I needed to run some errands for Christmas items. My phone rang while walking into the post office to mail a package to Lance and his family.....CCAI DENVER calling! Oh, could it be? The sweetest voice was on the other end, Sarah H.  She told me that she had something to put under my Christmas tree. I then proceeded to hoot and holler and rejoice with a few tears. Oh, sweet Rex, we are so close to coming to get you. Our LOA showed up FAST according to the China Adoption World ....only 32 days from Pre-Approval. It was such a wonderful CHRISTMAS surprise and we are so grateful to place this wonderful package under our tree.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment